Mission StatementTo provide quality, affordable health care for all, including those without the ability to pay.
Core Values and Guiding Principles
- Caring and Respect: We care for our patients with compassion and respect.
- Quality: We provide safe, patient-centered, evidenced-based, efficient, and cost-efficient services.
- Excellence: We have qualified staff who excel as a result of training, coaching and mentoring.
- Diversity: We extend our services to all people and ensure our staff reflects the cultural diversity of those we serve.
- Integrity: We ensure staff are responsive, professional and accountable for their performance.
- Responsive and Collaborative: We asses community priorities, needs and expectations and work cooperatively with other providers and resources to address those needs.
- Advocacy: We advocate for patient rights.
Vision StatementGreater Elgin Family Care Center is known in the communities it serves for high quality, patient-centered care, delivered by a team of competent and committed staff. GEFCC will grow responsively and responsibly to fulfill unmet health needs, enhance community relationships and maintain financial viability.
The primary purpose of GEFCC is to provide comprehensive medical care to individuals in the greater Elgin community, especially those who:
- Have No Source of Medical Insurance
- Are Medicaid or Medicare Recipients
- Are AllKids and FamilyCare Recipients