Support Greater Elgin Family Care Center this Giving Tuesday
Greater Elgin Family Care Center (GEFCC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization serving the medically uninsured, underinsured and publicly insured residents of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Kane and McHenry counties.
GEFCC is a Federally Qualified Health Center which, in the most-recent 12-month period, provided a full range of quality, affordably-priced primary care services to almost 50,000 different persons via over 160,000 medical and dental appointments.
Your support this Giving Tuesday will help us provide services to more families in need.
- 1. $100 will give a new mom the baby essentials she needs for her newborn in a GEFCC Baby Bag. The bag includes diapers, wipes, nursery kit, baby book, baby clothes and baby thermometer. Every year, our practitioners deliver more than 800 babies at 5 area hospitals. Our new moms face many economic challenges and receiving these newborn essentials will be a great help.
- 2. $50 will give a dental exam and cleaning to an uninsured adult patient. Our Dental Clinic is one of the few that provide affordable dental health services to uninsured adults. Good dental health is key for good overall health.
- 3. $25 will give a lifesaving cervical cancer screening to a woman at risk. Each year, more than 13,000 women are diagnosed with cervical cancer and over 4,000 die from this disease. Regular screenings will save womens’ lives.
To make this Giving Tuesday even better, the Grand Victoria Foundation will match up to $4,000 of online donations received on Giving Tuesday.
You can donate through PayPal by clicking on the donate button below. PayPal is an easy, fast & secure way to donate!
Thank you for your support.
Greater Elgin Family Care Center is honored to have recently received charitable contributions from the following individuals and organizations.
- Beth Tze
- Boomer Whipple
- Bud Heimberg
- Christine Maggio
- Deborah Jeanne Everett
- Dianna Manjarrez
- Donna Anderson
- Dr. Mark Thompson
- Dr. Nabanita Bhowmick
- Dr. Nirmala Govinda
- Jennifer Bueche
- Kathleen Jaken
- Keith & Dawn Brill
- Kyle Smith
- Linda Drawhorn
- Mr. and Mrs. Marc Steinman
- Nancy & Art Schueneman
- Nicholas Demorest
- Nimra Khan
- Rebekah & Chris Berry
- Richard Evans
- Robert Tanner
- Stanislawa Staniszewska
- Tim Gifford
- Toya Nash
- Waye Heinmiller & Karen Lavin
Corporations / Organizations
- 1st Presbyterian Church Board of Deacons
- Accent Janitorial Services
- Aunt Martha’s Youth Service Center, Inc.
- BSD Corporation
- DeKalb County Community Foundation
- East Park Professional Centre
- First Detection Systems, Inc.
- Gerry and Bill Cowlin Foundation
- Grand Victoria Foundation
- Illinois Children’s Healthcare Foundation
- Lundstrom Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Medicine Stop of Elgin
- Northwest Community Hospital Foundation
- Project Solutions
- Alexian Brothers Health System
- Shales McNutt Construction
- Sharp Architects, Inc.
- United Way of Elgin
- United Way of Greater McHenry County, Inc.
- Vizient, Inc.
Greater Elgin Family Care Center also receives funding from the following sources.