Your Donation Helps Us Give the Gift of Health Care
Greater Elgin Family Care Center (GEFCC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization serving the medically uninsured, underinsured and publicly insured residents of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Kane and McHenry counties.
GEFCC is a Federally Qualified Health Center which, in the most-recent 12-month period, provided the full range of quality, affordably priced, fully integrated primary care services to over 51,000 different persons via over 167,000 medical, behavioral health, and dental appointments.
Your support this Giving Tuesday will help us provide services to more families in need.
- » $50 will give a dental exam and cleaning to an uninsured adult patient. Our Dental Clinic is one of the few that provide affordable dental health services to uninsured adults. Good dental health is key for good overall health.
- » $35 will give a dental exam and cleaning to an uninsured child.
- » $25 will give a lifesaving cervical cancer screening to a woman at risk. Each year, more than 13,000 women are diagnosed with cervical cancer and over 4,000 die from this disease. Regular screenings will save womens’ lives.
You can donate through PayPal by clicking on the donate button above. PayPal is an easy, fast & secure way to donate!
Thank you for your support.
- Linda Drawhorn
- Craig Dodt
- Rebekah Berry
Corporations / Organizations
- 1st Presbyterian Church Board of Deacons
- Accent Janitorial Services
- Alfred Bersted Foundation, Bank of America, N.A., Trustee
- Altrusa International Elgin IL Foundation, Inc
- AMITA Health
- Aunt Martha’s Health and Wellness
- Baird Foundation, Inc.
- BSD Corporation
- CTI Technology
- DeKalb County Community Foundation
- East Park Professional Centre
- First Detection Systems, Inc.
- Gerry and Bill Cowlin Foundation
- Grand Victoria Foundation
- Illinois Children’s Healthcare Foundation
- Lundstrom Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Medicine Stop of Elgin
- Northwest Community Hospital Foundation
- Northwestern Mutual
- Project Solutions
- Schaumburg Bank & Trust Co. N.A.
- Shales McNutt Construction
- Sharp Architects, Inc.
- The Community Foundation for McHenry County
- United Way of Metro Chicago
- United Way of Greater McHenry County, Inc.
- Vizient, Inc.
Greater Elgin Family Care Center also receives funding from the following sources.