Your Donation Helps Us Give the Gift of Health Care
Greater Elgin Family Care Center (GEFCC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization serving the medically uninsured, underinsured and publicly insured residents of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Kane and McHenry counties.
GEFCC is a Federally Qualified Health Center which, in the most-recent 12-month period, provided a full range of quality, affordably-priced primary care services to almost 50,000 different persons via over 160,000 medical and dental appointments.
Every dollar you contribute to GEFCC helps us provide quality and affordable health services to thousands of families in the communities we serve. With your support we can care for our patients and help them live healthy and productive lives.
You can donate through PayPal by clicking on the donate button below. PayPal is an easy, fast & secure way to donate!
Thank you for your support.
- Debbie Anderson
- Donna Anderson
- Rebekah & Chris Berry
- Paul and Jean Bednar
- Azra Behlim
- Keith & Dawn Brill
- Jennifer Bueche
- Nicholas Demorest
- Patricia D. and Craig B. Dodt
- Richard Evans
- Teresa Faidley
- Tim Gifford
- Dr. Nirmala Govinda
- Brian Heimberg
- Bud Heimberg
- Wayne Heinmiller & Karen Lavine
- Dan Helsdon
- Kathy Jaken
- Nimra Khan
- Miriam A. Lytle
- Dianna Manjarrez
- Tom Nash
- Dr. Cheerag Patel
- Nancy & Art Schueneman
- Mr. & Mrs. Marc Steinman
- Kyle Smith
- Gerri Tanner
- Robert Tanner
- Mark & Sandy Thompson
Corporations / Organizations
- 1st Presbyterian Church Board of Deacons
- Accent Janitorial Services
- Altrusa International Elgin IL Foundation, Inc
- AMITA Health
- Aunt Martha’s Health and Wellness
- Baird Foundation, Inc.
- BSD Corporation
- CTI Technology
- DeKalb County Community Foundation
- East Park Professional Centre
- First Detection Systems, Inc.
- Gerry and Bill Cowlin Foundation
- Grand Victoria Foundation
- Illinois Children’s Healthcare Foundation
- Lundstrom Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Medicine Stop of Elgin
- Northwest Community Hospital Foundation
- Northwestern Mutual
- Project Solutions
- Schaumburg Bank & Trust Co. N.A.
- Shales McNutt Construction
- Sharp Architects, Inc.
- The Community Foundation for McHenry County
- United Way of Metro Chicago
- United Way of Greater McHenry County, Inc.
- Vizient, Inc.
Greater Elgin Family Care Center also receives funding from the following sources.